2014年10月1日水曜日

Library course in R&P!



Hello, It is pretty cool mid-night!Here in 3rd Women Dorm in ICU, we had to prepare for engeikai and did some practices for more than a hour.
Tena is gonna be Kin0000- and I am gonna be Bucho H000. (Can you guys guess?! :^D) The answers were Kintaro- and Bucho Hook :) Thanks for all the comments!

Ok. Last time in our R&P class, we went to library database searching course.
There we learned how to find work cited resources by using ICU library database. I especially prefer referring site from proquest, since it illustrates all the APA and MLA and Chicago based work siting notes.

I am going to write my second draft for ARW ela class. This site will help me a lot via enough information providing by database. Thanks for reading my comment for this class! :)

4 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Bomi! I enjoyed reading your blog.
    I could guess Makko's but not yours... so please tell me later!

    Library lecture was very useful. Works cited is the most confusing part, so it is great that we have database like that. I do not use online database frequently, but I would like to use them from the next essay.
    Proquest is the popular one! I've also heard someone else say Proquest is convenient. I would like to try it!

    So, the essay due is tomorrow. It's too early, but we've got to finish it!! :((
    Thank you for reading and have a nice day!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Dear Shiho,
      Thanks for reading my blog. I am still not used to writing things and posting here because it is more like *official* or academic words that I have to use all the time. (except to the comment or reply though;) )

      I know right?!?! Works cited is the most confusing part for me too.
      Let's hope that we will be able to use Zotero or evernote, and all the other useful database sites at the end of the ELA class. Thanks again!

      Bomi <3

      削除
  2. Hi Bomi:)
    My favorite database is ProQuest, too.
    These databases are really useful. So, let's try to use them wisely!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Dear Saaya,
      I think it is really good to use Proquest. hehe
      Do you use this often?I am not used to using these tools not yet....very hard for me cuz my computer suddenly stop working and shut down without saving my last essays. lol
      I want to read your last essay saaya! Hope you enjoy this week too.

      Bomi <3

      削除