2014年10月12日日曜日

[Final edit] Best country to visit!


I wonder why but my post was deleted? or I erased it somehow...
So I am going to put my quessionary and the data from my classmate here again.

I asked to 2D friends whether they like to visit or travel other country. If they like to (actually 100% of the survey results says they like to travel. VERY INTERESTING, right? lol), I ask furthermore WHERE they would like to visit.

Survey results following.

<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Ca5Bef44tqtQMSU4JA_n7z_dI9rwsBHwiFn9fDLoV54/viewform?embedded=true#start=embed" width="760" height="500" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">読み込み中...</iframe>


1. Do you like to travel?!!!!!
No.00%
Yes.15100%



2. How often do you go to travel?
Never.00%
Sometimes.853%
Often640%
A LOT!17%

3. Which country seems to be great for you to visit or live?

Italy
France
Switzerland
austrailia
Paraguay
America!
Germany
Some islands of Thailand
germany
wanna go Italy!!
Spain
China
Finland
America
Canada. Cebu

4. Why did you choose this country?

Because people there are great!
Because there are beautiful beaches around there
Nice whether, and it has two Disney lands!
Even though I am a resident of Asia, I've never been to the biggest country in Asia, and I don't think it's good.
It's my dream to watch the aurora there!
food and the views
I lived there for a year when I was a high school student and living there was so great :)
I was born there
Cuz it's cool!
I like the view and food!!!!
because it was beautiful
It's srrounded with beautiful nature and clean. People are not too friendly but really nice.
because it's a beautiful country!!
sea is beautiful
Because there are many people.

5. Which continent is the most attractive to visit?

Africa320%
Antarctica00%
Australia17%
Eurasia17%
North America17%
South America213%
Europe533%
Out of the Earth213%





















I didn't expect that everyone loves to travel, so I was pretty much surprised, but also recognized that there are so many people who already went abroad when they were young in this class 2D. At the final question, I think it's ridiculous, but coincidely wish to happen in few more decades, we could go out of the Earth to travel around the Universe. Thanks for your cooperation! It was very nice visiting China for a week, but hard to follow the 25class that I missed for MUN conference.

Thanks for reading :)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿