2014年10月12日日曜日

Continuing BAD weather in Japan :(


I wasn't sure whether we should write our blog or not
So I am just gonna write instead of not writing and while I listen to Maroon5's famous song "Won't go home without you". :)

No. 18 and 19 Typhoons are coming towards The Forest of Mitaka which refers to ICU our lovely school. I wonder how could Japanese ancient ancestors were even able to deal with such a tremendous amounts of natural disaster like Typhoon, Earthquake, Tsunami and so on.

How was your weekend guys?
Is everything going all right?

Since next weekend is going to be ICU festival, so many friends in 2D and also 3H class are working their own job to make our Non-alcohol coctail BAR successful. Let's keep our motivation up up and don't get stressed out because of this wonderful plan. I believe 2D members so I don't worry too much, but I feel so bad when somebody catches a cold or has a fever. Genki is the BEST y'all!!!

P.S. Last week, all the dorm residents student had to participate Ryosai which means 'Dorm festival' once in a year. Gaku and Thai were so so so funny literally. You guys should watch the video from Facebook (I guess one of the GH members posted already in somewhere.) Lovely Moeka! I couldn't see you! Where were you?!?!Did I miss you??  So sorry if I did that :( Also Ayami's act sense was amazing! Find and ask her whether she has a video!
Finally 3rd Women Dorm, Makiko Kintaro was very IKEMEN and he also represented Cheer leading movement to us! It was awesome!!!!!!! As you will see some pictures in FB, I was not captain but BUCHO HOOK from Peter pan. Come and ask to me if you want to see our workout.

Otsukaresamadeshita & Good luck this week too!
Thanks :)    

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿