2014年10月28日火曜日

Google Slides for first in-class presentation!


Hey guys! It's been long time for me to attend this R^P class.
As all of you guys know, I was in China for a week again. Secretly I have some treats for you so if you want to have sweets, let me know! You are free to come and visit 3WD. lol
Furthermore it was ICU festival last weekends! I hope you all had enjoyable time :) I am very proud to be in a member of 2D. (No lying no osezi kk)

OK, yesterday we watched Feris women univ. student's presentation and learned how to make our presentation more effective to express our thought. They used Noro? Zoro? I dont: remember exact name of the apps but they used it by timing each slides.
I think they have been practiced around 8times. When I attended OVAL business contest this summer, I had to prepare for 40 minutes presentation, our given time was only one night. My other group member from Korea university and Renmin university students and I practiced until 4AM more than 10 time because I had literally no experience of presentation in front of more than 100 people. I am personally really bad at giving public speech so it was kind of hard challenge that I did in my whole life. haha

Move on. By using Google slides we were able to check our wrong point or good point by peer review. For example, Gaku and Ayami (I guess) commented on my slides and gave me an advises.
I think this is very useful since TEDxICU project members also use this commenting system. I will recieve Gmail if somebody checked this comment and revised it. 

I hope our first draft due date and presentation is later than this. It is so much overwhelming stuff for me. I couldn:t get sleep because I don:t really know which one to start and done first.... Hummmmm

See you again in tutorial time guys. I hope I won:t fall asleep there.

Bomi

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, Bomi! I want sweets! I love that! haha
    Wow, your experience of presentation in front of over 100 people seems so hard but really really good for you in the long term. I envy you. I want to have a confidence when I speak in front of the people.
    I hope we can present well and I am really happy to do it with you.
    Have a good night.

    返信削除
  2. Thanks for commenting in my blog Yuka :)
    I have sweets and it is in my 3WD room currently lol I will make sure to pass it to you haha
    I know it is extremely hard and get nervous about public speaking, however, as long as I heard your presentation, I think it was the best things I have learned from you! You do not remember maybe, but you were using good gestures in order to explain things furthermore! You were confident enough to make me nervous who were actually next presentator of you, :) See you and have a nice autumn break! <3

    返信削除