9/22 Mon
This was a first time using zotera for me! I recognised that I was not talented in any internet online devise for working. Sometimes, I like to catch up how to upload and also make an comment to be shared with other students. Thanks for teaching me this devise Dan, and hope you all enjoy your holiday tomorrow!! :)
Bormingo
Hi Bomingo! haha
返信削除I am not good at using internet devises, either. To me, R & P class goes too fast and I can't really catch up with it;( However, zotero can be very useful somehow, so I will try to get used of it!
Hi!!
返信削除I think you are supposed to post three works citation using zotero right? well, I wasn't able to connect to zotero for some reason so I haven't even updated my blog yet... but zotero is in fact a very useful tool we can use!